It is the specific part of 'graphic' restitution of dbSQWare™ for Mssql.
SQWareWeb Mssql formats (graphs or tables) datas uploaded in SQWareRepository Mssql by many scripts of SQWareProduction module for Mssql. Almost all of the data presented are dynamically generated (volumes, versions, ...), only the data type repository or settings are stored manually in the relevant tables.
Example of static table : tsqw_Repository
Examples of pages presented for Mssql:
- Inventory of instances Mssql with volumetry, version, environnement, ...
- Distribution of instance in number/volumetry per environnement/client/version
- Detail of volumetry (Global, databases, backups)
- Trace of scripts executions of SQWareProduction Mssql (beginning, end, options, duration, return code, ...)
- Performances datas
- Capacity planning
Explanation of directories
Directories located in $gvsqw_RootexpdbWebdba/htdocs/mssql :
- bin : Directory containing standard scripts
- general : Directory containing general reports for all managed instances
- detail : Directory containing contient specific report for one selected instance Mssql
- tech : Directory containing contient "technical" reports, some general and others specific per instance Mssql
- dashboard : Directory containing contient changes on instances (removed/created, patched/upgraded), and distributions