It is the specific part of 'graphic' restitution of dbSQWare™ for Teradata.
SQWareWeb Teradata formats (graphs or tables) datas uploaded in SQWareRepository Teradata by many scripts of SQWareProduction module for Teradata. Almost all of the data presented are dynamically generated (volumes, versions, ...), only the data type repository or settings are stored manually in the relevant tables.
Example of static table : tsqw_Repository
Examples of pages presented for Teradata:
- Inventory of instances Teradata with volumetry, version, environnement, ...
- Distribution of instance in number/volumetry per environnement/client/version
- Detail of volumetry (Global, databases, backups)
- Trace of scripts executions of SQWareProduction Teradata (beginning, end, options, duration, return code, ...)
- Performances datas
- Capacity planning
Explanation of directories
Directories located in $gvsqw_RootexpdbWebdba/htdocs/teradata :
- bin : Directory containing standard scripts
- general : Directory containing general reports for all managed instances
- detail : Directory containing contient specific report for one selected instance Teradata
- tech : Directory containing contient "technical" reports, some general and others specific per instance Teradata
- dashboard : Directory containing contient changes on instances (removed/created, patched/upgraded), and distributions